Valuing your home
- We value your home virtually, via Zoom, to avoid the need for any physical contact at this stage.
- Our online portal lets you upload a few photos and a video to help us get the price right.
- When you’re happy we send across all the paperwork to get started.
Get Buyers excited!
We need to visit you to get some great content to help sell your home. Before we come round we’ll ask you to confirm that no-one in the household is isolating, has any symptoms or is classed as vulnerable and has been asked to shield. If it’s not safe we’ll have to delay for now. We’ll make sure we send you some tips on presenting your home too.
When we arrive we’ll make sure our hands are nice and clean, keep social distancing in mind at all times, and get to work. If you could open up all internal doors and give surfaces and handles a wipe down before we arrive that would be great. If we need to go through anything while we’re there it’s best to do this outdoors or in a well ventilated room. If you can it would be even better if everyone in the household could take some time out of the house to make distancing easier.
✓ Fantastic photographs
✓ A great description
✓ A detailed floorplan
✓ A Quick Sneak Peek showing the highlights of the home
✓ A full walk around video to help interested buyer
On The Market
Now you’re on the market, we get to work to find qualified buyers who would love your place.
Your Time to Shine
- We’ll arrange an accompanied viewing online
- It’s a simple video call, hosted by your agent, where you show the buyer/tenant around your home.
Before a Physical Viewing
- Viewings of occupied properties are not yet allowed by the government, so in person viewings can only be arranged for unoccupied properties.
- We will ask all viewers to confirm that no-one in their household is isolating, have any coronavirus symptoms or classed as vulnerable and have been asked to shield. If we can’t confirm that we can delay the appointment until it’s safe.
- If there is anyone classed as vulnerable, but hasn’t been asked to shield, we’ll ask everyone to be particularly careful in terms of clean hands, face coverings and safe social distancing.
- If at any point you or the viewers aren’t sure about anyone in your households we’ll ask you to consult the NHS 111 online questionnaire.
- We will check with you that your property is unoccupied and has either been vacant for more than three days or has been deep cleaned.
- We’ll ask that no more than two viewers attend and they have to be from the same household. It shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes.
- Everyone will be asked to maintain the safe 2 metre distance at all times.
- The seller cannot attend the viewing.
After the Viewing
- Sit back, relax and wait for a call from your agent (hopefully with an offer!).
Thinking of selling? Why not start with a free property valuation