There are many reasons to choose Darlows letting agents - to find out what we can offer, contact one of our branches or keep reading below for a small overview.
The marketing we can offer:
- Full colour newspaper advertising;
- Boards, boards and more boards;
- Personal phone calls from branch staff to prospective tenants;
- High quality colour property brochures;
- A regularly updated mix of eye-catching promotional material.
The hours we are available
- Open 6 days a week, we’re here when you and your potential buyers want to talk to us;
- You can reach us on the phone from 8am to 10pm weekdays, 9am to 5pm Saturdays and 10am to 2pm on Sundays.
Web exposure on our site and portals
Your property uploaded to the most popular property websites, visited by millions each week, as soon as you approve your details.
Our expert knowledge
We are experts in the local areas we serve - not just of the local area but also of the local rental property market, giving you peace of mind that you have the best working hard to let your property.
Our profile across Wales
- With a dedicated, specialist lettings team accessing our network of branches in keys areas across Cardiff, Newport and South Wales, your property will be visible in the targeted areas for your rental market.
- Darlows is an independently owned estate agency, part of the Spicerhaart group of nearly 200 branches throughout the East Midlands, East Anglia, South of England, London, the West country and South Wales.
Our nationwide network of branches
- All our branches are linked to a central database, so information about properties across the network can be quickly and easily accessed by staff in each branch;
- Each of our offices form part our network of nearly 200 branches, making up the UK’s largest independent estate agency group;
- Darlows offices are where you’ll find property professionals with experience, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Our dedicated Darlows Lettings and Property Management team will give you peace of mind that your property investment is being handled in a professional way;
- Darlows can help you determine the correct amount of rent for your property and area, market it in the right way and to the right people and ensure you are always getting the best possible income as a landlord.
- Landlords can feel confident their property will be shown at its best by our expert staff;
- For no extra charge, our staff can arrange and conduct viewings on your behalf, freeing up your time and providing maximum flexibility for potential tenants.
Extensive tenant database
- Our auto-notify system alerts tenants with an email and/or text within seconds of your property hitting the market
- Accurate rental valuations using the UK’s largest database of comparable properties.
Our excellent service
- Whether you are a first time landlord or an experienced investor with a property portfolio, our advice and management ensures you maximise your property's potential;
- Highly trained staff are available to discuss every aspect of letting - from a market appraisal to legal and tax considerations, Darlows property management service is second to none;
- As full members of ARLA and the TDS, and with specialist landlord insurance available, you can feel secure with our landlord services
A little bit more about letting your property with Darlows Lettings
At Darlows we have extensive experience of helping landlords to achieve the best possible returns on their portfolio of properties whilst minimising their stress levels. As members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) we adhere to a code of practice to ensure complete honesty and transparency in all our dealings with you. Our aim is to make the whole process of letting your property as rewarding and as uncomplicated as possible
Letting property has never been easier with Darlows. We have well informed and trained specialist teams, and our unique approach to letting and managing properties, plus our quality of service and sound advice, has won us an enviable reputation within the industry. By choosing us you can be assured of a service which, we believe, is the very best.
We assist you in all areas of letting your property, including Landlord Insurance. For more information about our insurance products for landlords, download our Landlords Insurance Leaflet.
If you would like to speak to one of our experts, click on our branch finder or select the area closest to you from below: